Please note that we
are strictlyMAIL ORDERandPOSTAL / FAX BIDS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED. Although we don’t
mind answering telephone queries concerning specific programmes
on the offers list, eg. Checking date of game, etc all other
communications concerning this catalogue should be by mail only.
Please do not ring up to ask about other bids on programmes you
are interested in as we simply do not look at them until after
the closing date. Similarly please do not ring to enquire about
successful bids on the previous month’s catalogue. Any queries
in this respect must be in writing.
How to offer
1. Please click Bid Form to print out the form. It would be
helpful if you could state the item numbers in consecutive order
if possible, including all relevant information such as season and
condition. Please do not enter more than one bid per line,
continue overleaf or use plain paper if necessary.
2. The order form will be returned to you with the successful bids
clearly marked with a tick. We would then ask you to return the
offer form once again together with your remittance.
We will inform you whether you have been successful or not.
3. All successful items are plus postage.
4. Please do not leave the posting of your bids until the last
moment. It will not make any difference, as all the offers sheets
will not be looked at until after the closing date. To avoid
delays please return your notice of success form with your
remittance. If you want your success note to be returned, please
say so and it will be sent back with your programmes.
5. Payment for successful offers should be within 14 days of the
receipt of your success note.
6. The closing date for bids will be clearly shown on each month’s
Abbreviations used to describe
the condition of programmes